About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Can You See Me Now?

Definitely wishing I was here right now....
But anyway, it appears (on my computer at least) that the techinical difficulties are over for this blog. For probably the next five minutes.
No, I did not delete my blog. No, I did not change the template to be a blank page. No, it was not taken over and massacred by my significant other.
My blog is back on the radar! And I can post pictures! And add links (when I feel like it- you guys have no idea how much time it takes to find suitable picture links for these things). AND I have real stuff to update you about!
But that will have to wait for tomorrow, since I'm supposed to be productive right now.
Happy Summer!

3 comments:

Fightgar said...

yea happy summer, so much free time....no wait, i forgot work never ends.

no but really, happy summer to everyone that has one. :-)

fightgar

Thomas said...

By the way anything dripping yellow should be checked out by a professional, if not a doctor than a plumber......well maybe not.

Mel said...

ewey.