About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Two Names You Go By:
1. Missy
2. Thing 2
Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Belgian
2. Scotch-Irish
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Contacts
2. Green belt (with a pear on it, no less)
Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Hilarity
2. Sincerity (They Rhyme!)
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Sketching
2. Watching Kung Fu
Two Things You Want Really Badly At The Moment:
1. My new desk- it's over a day late, now
2. Some real, non-diet, non-off-brand Cherry Coke
Two pets you had/have:
1. Miss Kitty. She was a homeless ratty old cat who ran away sometime after I fed her a whole can of Mrs. Dash.
2. Peanut. The awesomest shorthaired miniature peanut-shaped dachsund ever.
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Monica
2. Brigid. Because I will force her to.
Two things you did last night:
1. Wasted Justin in Soul Calibur at Pinball Pete's
2. Knocked over my CD tower
Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. Joe's Crab Shack
2. Mongolian Barbeque
Two things you ate today:
1. Pasta
2. Cheese and crackers
Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Justin
2. My dad
Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Rearranging furniture
2. Practicing for Jacob's wedding
Two longest car rides:
1. Cross-Country road trip with my fam in 1989 (we went all the way to California... and Mexico)
2. Through 5 different countries on the same bus in Europe. We switched buses when we got to England.
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Easter
2. Thanksgiving

I'll probably give you a real update later, folks. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Brigid said...

OMG, you are so right... I would fill that out....

and you didnt have to force me.

check out my blog for the answers!