About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Awesome: I Miss My Music: Too Unfunny For A Real Post

The creative juices are definitely not flowing at the moment... hopefully things will pick up soon, but my brain is probably fried from my latest seminar, and I'm still trying to figure out when I can get access to high-speed internet and a good hard drive.

In the meantime, this is fairly awesome.

-Melissa "Quit Obfuscating the Question" VandeVoorde

1 comment:

Nick M. said...

Obfus...obfusc...obfooooooo....I can't even type it.... Dang Radz and his professorial condescension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!