About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Addendum: Everything I Do Is On Purpose

In the interests of coming off as condescending, rather than faintly idiotic and absent-minded, I thought I should inform everyone that the blank post from before was undoubtedly, undeniably, openly and unquestionably totally my fault. My bad. I hit the "publish post" button without realizing it, and by the time I looked back at my computer I didn't even notice what had happened.

But, as it stands, having a completely empty slot in my blog seems to add an element of interesting unexpectedness to the overall layout of the page. Thus after a great deal of conferring amongst myself, I've decided to leave it.

And for those of you that are concerned, a real update is pending. I promise. But we're still workin on that whole hi-speed intarweb thingy.

-Melissa "I Am the Fortunate" VandeVoorde

3 comments:

Emilie said...

yay!! I LOVE your link posts! I'm so glad you did another one. It definitely made me laugh. quite the hilariosity. Good job.

J said...

Gosh! I just got stuck on Engrish for about 20 minutes. Thanks for the laughs babe.

Brigid said...

Hot. Supremely Hot :)