About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So What Does It Feel Like To Be Older?


In the words of a certain Co-Dictator, it "Feels like kissing an old man's wrinkles."

Pretty apt description, I'd say.

But, in the interests of being completely thorough (Thoreau?) I've added an addendum (that seems redundant) to Brigid's honorarium. Also on November 7th:
-The October Revolution, in which the Bolsheviks stage a coup against the previous revolutionary republic of Russia, begins on Nov. 7
-The Munich Uprising in Germany, just prior to the signing of the World War I armistice on November 11, rioting breaks out.

Any other historically significant November 7th happenings?

I need sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very awesome post; you're 21. relax, everything comes slowly now ;)

Nick M. said...

Love the pic!!!
Phrase of the day is still "tactically hilarious" though!

Anonymous said...

Hullo, Mel! I must call you sometime. How's the mucus?

You can delete this if you must.

I am evil.

Meghan said...

Loving the picture. How nostalgic *sigh*

Black Mona said...

update?