About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

So It Goes Like This...

I need to go to bed right now if I'm going to be worth anything tomorrow...

My plan was to update when Justin and I got our date set (which was supposed to happen last week sometime) but it hasn't happened yet. But FYI, it might be moved to this December instead of next summer, depending on what happens. Anyway, I'll probably be up late tomorrow night, so I'll update way better then.

Hope this appeases the masses for the time being. :-)

1 comment:

Fightgar said...

What! so soon...holy cow i'm like missing everything now a days. no matter though. tis the life of a Marine

Fightgar