About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Don't Ask "Why?"- Ask "How?"

...is what Meghan said to me the other day. So don't worry, Bwiggy Bear, we haven't forgotten you and the impact you've had on our lives. Which apparently has mostly to do with sharp objects. Oh, and we used Whitestrips on Saturday too. : )

I guess there isn't a whole lot to update on, except to say that I need a regular sleep schedule, a way to get my cleaning crew stuff done in between all of the other crap I need to do, and possibly some food.

Mostly food.

Anyway, had an awesome night hanging out with the girls a couple days ago- freaking hilarious. All I remember is something about "monolithic" "cyclobian" and "ceramics". The rest is all a blur- perhaps if we start recording these conversations, reminescing would be more effective. Starting to get worried about the looming projects and papers I have coming up, although Dr. Russell has yet to make me recite my lines from Dante. Thank God for small favors- although now it may have been so long that I can't even remember the lines correctly.

Things to look forward to this weekend:
~Tigers game Friday evening (with fireworks after?)
~Stratford trip to see The Tempest on Sunday
~Researching colleges that might be merciful enough to accept credits from Ave
~Too much homework for comprehension
~Sleep?

2 comments:

Thomas said...

You can only hope for the college part of this all to be true....

Brigid said...

"ask how, not if!"...anyhow you should read the last e-mail i sent to you..

and consider it thoughtfully.
and dnot worry, reciting your dante lines will rock.. and you can even throw in a shake of the nub, im sure russell would love that
-Kalish