About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Wow. Just wow.

So... sorry I haven't updated in a while, but... Hurricane Katrina is ruining my life. Does that sound a little selfish? Maybe. But I miss staying up all night on the internet, dammit. And worst of all, I miss having carpeting in my computer lab... makes the whole place seem more cozy, as if I can almost justify staying up obscenely late.

Not that I need to be in the computer lab to do that anymore, eh Panda Food?

Anyway, Ave's been fairly awesome the last week and a half- although my workload is steadily increasing at a somewhat alarming rate, and Meghan and Monica and I are slowly but surely... ok, not even slowly, but DEFINITELY surely becoming the weird ones on campus. You know the type. The Instigators. The Goofs. The... Gunivators. Yes, you heard me. We were threatened by guns, and by God we were awesome. And I am once again totally motivated to go wandering around by myself at insane hours of the morning.

And if it weren't for that stupid 8:40 am class, I would.

So yeah, we've been doing an admirable job of instigating wrestling matches, water fights, trips downtown, awesome dinners, and hopefully kickass fall production (Arsenic and Old Lace, please God let it be Arsenic and Old Lace). Too lazy and fried to put much more effort into this post, guys. So no Word of the Day or Quote of the Day for now. Sowwy.

I miss you Bwiggy Bear! Don't chase after too many "sophisticated European" types!
-Adolf

2 comments:

J said...

Mel the crisis manager. Way to go shorty.

Brigid said...

I was afraid you had forgotten about writtle Bwiggy Bear. ACtually, since you mentioned it in your blog, ... I should mention that the object of my affection just walked into the room.. and startled my pauvre writtle Bwiggy Bear heart... wow.. need to catch my breath! but hey!!! what the !!! Guninators??? watch out now.. I'm sure our Axis is held in much higher regard, huh?
I will write later!
-Kalish... btw, I think I want to be called Kalishy... like fishy... but im not sure yet :)