About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Monday, October 03, 2005

Mentally Unstable and Socially Unhinged

That's right. MUSU.

Yes, it's (finally!) time for an update from yours truly. To be perfectly honest, it's not that I haven't had anything to update about, nor that I haven't had time... I just haven't felt like it. So there.

Methinks since such a large amount of time has lapsed, I might have to resort to bullet points, so as not to force you all into reading through endless paragraphs of nonsensical prose. So since last Thursday I have:

~Gone to a Tiger's Game. We lost. Big surprise there. But everybody had fun nonetheless, and we have the pictures to prove it. And by we, I mean Justin- check out his blog if you don't believe me.

~Went to Stratford to see The Tempest with various Ave persons. Met a mutant duck named Harold, got some sweet pics- also not mine, but as soon as people get them developed, I'll steal some and post them. Also held hands with John Klobe and Matt Ryan for no particular reason except that Monica and I feel like mixing things up in the Ave circle. Father Roy hates me.

~Don't actually remember much from Sunday on- I assume that I didn't sleep enough, made it to at least most of my classes, watched movies, procrastinated on homework, and went to various drama and chorus practices. Went to B.A.'s not-so-surprise party, which was tons of fun. Oh, and I caught the cold going around campus. Exciting.

~May or may not have to name my firstborn after Tiger Stadium- further updates as this situation progresses.

~Went this last weekend with Meggie Bear and Justin to her family reunion in southern Ohio. Her family cracks me up. As do Meg and Justin- the car ride was about as entertaining as the actual reunion. *nasal laugh*

~I just got out of Metaphysics class. Dr. Fedoryka came up with an idea for a bumper sticker: "Acorns do it for their own sake." You wouldn't get this unless you've had Feddie for a philosophy class before. Also notable quotes: "My nature doesn't give a damn about me- it's just trying to save the species!" and "How 'bout pretending you're a student in Dr. Fedoryka's Metaphysics class?"

~I need to clean and get to a Meijer at some point so I can get food and develop photos. Dangit.

Does anybody else want to quit school right now?

4 comments:

J said...

Burnt Muffins!@#* Mel. Can't I have an idea without you getting in there and having it too. I go to great lengths to hide the meaning of my inside jokes but you go and spell it out for everybody. I wrote my blog before I looked at yours (check my computer history) so you can’t claim I’m a copy cat. We are going to have to coordinate posts so this doesn’t happen further. Maybe we could have some cool blog to blog gags going, or if we get others involved, blog to blog to blog gags. Or blog to blog to blog to bl… eh, a, cough, shpank, Breath. Ok I’ll shut up.

Princess Torie said...

MUSU -
It is great that the title of your latest entry so closely matches the randomness of it all! :) It has to be one of the funniest things i have seen in a while ... although this is coming from the social reject of the group. ;)
great partyin' with ya!
gotta jet now, ya know.

Meghan said...

*nasal laugh* in return.

Yes, I'm all about quitting school right now because I'm damn sick of it...but I think that may be bad for future generations. *sigh*

*poignant silence as a seering retort*

J said...

thesevennamedkiller.blogspot.com
Hay Mel,
Here's Pepin's *new* Blog.
-Honk Honk