About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Pandas Invade Midwest; Millions Maimed

...is what an awesome headline would be.

Yeah, things are still insane around Ave, but it's a relatively boring insanity... as compared with what will happen later in the school year.

But I swore I'd give you a Word of the Day, and when you swear, it's your promise, unless it's profanity:
Word of the Day: descant \DES-kant\, noun: 1. (Music) (a) A melody or counterpoint sung above the plain song of the tenor. (b) The upper voice in part music. 2. A discourse or discussion on a theme.
Quote of the Day: He who strikes first admits he's lost the argument. Chinese Proverb.

2 comments:

Brigid said...

Adolf,

So things are crazy at Ave?? Ave, its when the crazies and weirdos come out. I hope nothing terribly insane is going on. E-mail me! And yea, the accredidation thing, what a way to start the school year. "welcome back, btw, this is still a fake school." Do yourself a favor and visit collegehumor.com :)

keep in touch, please!
-Kalish

J said...

Kill thems Pandas. Beat with stick and dead thump SHPANK*