About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Eyeballs Hurt

Well, they do.
I am having a bad day. Don't ask me why, because I don't know- I am just currently experiencing one of those inexplicably bad moods. And of course, I consequently act like a jerk and am unrepentant for it. Don't worry- I realize I'm acting like a total brat, and that I shouldn't be. I'm trying to cut it out.

So when all else fails to cheer me up, I do it myself. And you know what cheers me up the most? Discount hormone prescriptions available online!!!

Well, these are pretty good too.

But I like them alot too. Mostly the guy in the middle there.

K, time for bed- hope you were as amused as I was, and I promise the next post will be happier!

13 comments:

Brigid said...

Melly bearry lamb.

yea, ok. cool

dont be a bratwurst!! yea, just feel better... drink some CODE RED!! YEA, WIDDLE WLAMB

Anonymous said...

mel...you still have not answered my question....where DO you get those links??? a work of art to be sure! ~ mona:-)
ps. i wove you wittle issy wamb!(xander does too!)

Fightgar said...

bad day huh...sounds like someone needs a bratwurst, umm speaking of food...eating is the key to just about everything. well have happy today

fightgar out

Meghan said...

Hilarious. It almost makes up for never seeing you. Not.

So I'm not in the best mood because apparently according to an online quiz I'm a slight heretic unbeknownst to myself. (I DO believe that Christ's human nature could fully and completely co-exist.)

Mel said...

HERETIC!!!

no worries, we'll have a good ol' fashioned apologetics session next time we hang out. woo!

Thomas said...

Does that apolgetics session involve beating her over the head with a stick? Because it should.

Brigid said...

Food, at least someone gets it right

Black Mona said...

you can comment now! i'm gonna be really annoying and leave this on everyone's blog until they check out mine. *hehe* yay for sunny days and cheery moods! i wove you wittle issy wamb!

Fightgar said...

I am your worst Nightmare.....

Fightgar said...

I come for the wuggas, but stay for the jiggy juggas

Fightgar said...

just go to www.socceresque.com. and all your wildest dreams will come true.

J said...

Lol…Mel, you should dedicate your next blog to describing who the infamous fightgar is. Love you babe!

Fightgar said...

OOH-RAH