About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Poo.

It appears that some of my links aren't working the way I planned- I'll fix it when I get a chance, just pretend like you never saw it.

In the meantime, enjoy this nifty little article. If you've never read The DaVinci Code, don't bother buying it, I don't want Dan Brown to get more royalties. Just borrow it from me or the library or something so you can be informed about the idiocy that gets published around here.

6 comments:

J said...

What the heck is (WOTD: jsywhpf) ?

-with love

Fightgar said...

yea i was wondering the same thing, is it Weapons Of Tasteful Destruction?...

fightgar out

Brigid said...

yo Adolf,

is it right, did you dye your hair?

and hey... why arent I getting free t-shirts?

but yea.. pray for me... and my love interest who seemed to be interested but now is... un.

-just a writtle heartbroken bear

Anonymous said...

i have the da vinci hoax...haven't read it yet though. ~christa

Black Mona said...

for all:
WOTD = Word Of The Day (its the damn word verification thingamajigger)

Betty S said...

DaVinci Code is Fiction.
Don't need to stress over fiction.

"Holy Bood, Holy Grail" is one of the books he pulled his research from. That you can stress over. It shakes a person's faith and for a very good reason.