About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

That Old Post That Noone Looks At Anymore

So- I couldn't find the original picture from that March For Life link a couple posts ago, but these kids are almost as cute as the first one, albeit without the meaningful quote from Mother Teresa underneath it. Ahh well, can't win 'em all I suppose.

Coming Soon: Seven Names For Seven Brothers. Or something like it.

4 comments:

Fightgar said...

so who are these seven brothers you talk of. something tells me i should know this...

Black Mona said...

i still wike you, wittle issy wamb.

Fightgar said...

people you all need to get skype

Brigid said...

yo, i still watch your blog..