About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Fogged Up Contact Lenses

For those of you familiar with staying up late, you'll recognize this all-to-common symptom of keeping your eyes open too long: the rebellious contact lens. I begin experiencing this fairly early on in the night, although for various reasons I procrastinate in actually remedying the situation- like a severe lack of motivation to walk all the way upstairs to where my glasses are. Especially when my legs are so sore from kicking my butt on the dance floor on Saturday. (Literally???) Maybe I should get implants.
I live for this kind of thing.

But luckily, friends are always willing to encourage me when I have to push myself so hard to get my work done:
HighlandsGirl83: good night!
HighlandsGirl83: sleep well

HighlandsGirl83: get some sleep when you do get the chance you weirdo
HighlandsGirl83: I can't massage you all the time!
HighlandsGirl83: what do you want?
HighlandsGirl83: Mary Poppins
HighlandsGirl83: I mean that would be cool
HighlandsGirl83: but I don't think we can afford her

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGGIE-BEAR!!!!!!!!

And for those of you studying for the Purgatory test: orthodoxy isn't everything.

g'night, folks!

2 comments:

J said...

TJ and Ian are going to wonder why aunt Mewissa has red eyes.

Meghan said...

If I were rich I'd buy you Mary Poppins. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

<3 Meghan