About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Friday, November 11, 2005

GET OFF MY BACK ALREADY!!!

Geez, being popular and in high demand leaves so little time for lounging in front of a computer composing witty and visually stimulating Blog posts.

it's not my fault I haven't updated. Honestly.

It's Hell Week- i.e. the week of The Play, where I have no free time to go to the bathroom, let alone spend countless hours in front of the computer playing solitaire. I feel this week like I'm sleep deprived, even though I've been ensuring myself at least a few hours every night so I don't crash and burn in the middle of performance.

I've got 5 papers due next week.

Father Roy hates me- interestingly enough, this fact has now been emphasized by him calling me "Mel" repeatedly, and looking awkward and correcting himself each time. Weird. Anyway, at least I got him to let us put on the play (since he was threatening to shut it down) and I'm pretty sure he'll let me get through the rest of the semester with minimal harassment about fictional notes I've been writing during class to Tom VanRiper.

Oh, I almost forgot- for Halloween (aside from the all-important Ave Halloween party) Justin and I went to his mom's and went trick-or-treating with his little sisters. Good times, good times.

Too lazy and hungry to update more right now. I'll get back to you after the play.
or after i kick justin's ass.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why was he threatening to cancel it? He loves AVE plays! WTF, mate?

Brigid said...

It is about time, Mel. Don't worry, Roy isnt fond of me either, ... he thinks Im a "twit"... you should bake him cookies and cakes for him, esp. in Lent, and flood his e-mail box with questions ... each e-mail containing only ONE question... and play up the whole 'incompetent Ave student'...

Austria is going well... kinda bored. Wish I had my co-dictators here, or at least one of them.
-Kalish

Meghan said...

Ahh yes, the play was marvelous...thank goodness for everyone involved that is was not cancelled. And as we all know that is a quiet threat hanging over every show here. It's a nice gentle incentive, for what I haven't the faintest idea.

Whatever.

I still do not have any of my papers written...

I still hate my life.

Princess Torie said...

Mel,
thanks for the post! it's about dang time! ;) haha.
it was worth the wait and the play was fantabulous so that also makes up for the lack of posts.
cheers!

Fightgar said...

papers??? whats that....oh i remember why i'm in the marine corp again