About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Quick Update on the Update

Sorry guys- I know I haven't posted recently. Trust me, a really cool post is on its way! Hopefully this week but no guarantees- but I promise you (or even pinky swear) that the next one will somehow, someway, include pictures!

Happy Birthday BwiggyBear!!!!

10 comments:

Brigid said...

RWAYY!!

Woo hoo... big 2-0!!!

you better post soon.. or I may have to shake a fist.....

-Brigid :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mel!

Where there is gold... said...

Hell-o It's your birthday Mel? Have a great one Pretty Lady!
God bless,
Havilah
PS Louise did her list now it's your turn.

Where there is gold... said...

Wait, who is BwiggyBear?
Justin? It's Justins birthday?

I am so confused.

Happy birthday to whomever! Yeah, that ought to cover it!

J said...

LoL Havila. My B-Day is D-2 for all Y'all who want to buy me a drink. Hint hint, wink wink....Y'all.

Fightgar said...

yo Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
sorry its a little late, will try to post a little sooner, Have a good one anyway or a good rest of the week ;)

Meghan said...

Happy birthday, Roomie.

Princess Torie said...

happy b-day mel... i know i am late - fashionably so?? maybe.

just wanted to let you know that this lack of posting is not acceptable. if you dont write soon... i shall be forced to drag you physically into the comp. lab.

you have been warned. :)

J said...

Still waiting on that awesome post that’s coming down the shoot..

Brigid said...

yea, so Mel,

getting a bit testy now..

where is this post??

HERRO!!
-Brigid