About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Not An Enema?( ! )

Ewey. (for all of you concerned readers, no this post is not about enemas- I stole the title from the ever-so-ingenious mix CD I listened to while writing this.)

Captain's Log, Stardate: Nov. 29, 2005
Second day of late-night paper writing sessions this week. Hope to continue the pace through Friday, when the assignments will decrease in volume and pressure. Morale is somewhat low amongst the others in the lab. Must remember to monitor A. Grutter for signs of fatigue and/or derangement. T. Ferrant demonstrates high degree of stability under these conditions.

Resources are running low- it will soon be necessary to find other sources of caffeine, if carbonated beverages are not replenished.

Sporadic activity on the preferred instant messaging system has been observed, results inconclusive.

More as the study progresses.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Mel, you are hilarious. This is funniest post I've read all week.

Brigid said...

lol

HOW ARE YOU DOING??!?!?

im so bored

J said...

Not all medication needs to be an enema. Much. ?

Anonymous said...

Great picts Mel :-) Hang in there - at least sleep is on the horizon...maybe... hopefully :-D