About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Come the Revolution...

We will have no tyrannical authorities (?) to assign us ridiculous reading and writing topics! We will have freedom and equality! And we will have these as pets!

Only a couple more hours until Christmas break!!!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Ahhhhh! You should never do that...except in case of emergency.

By the way, when I flipped out over our late books, Dustin started laughing and said, "I didn't understand a thing you said except I heard 'shit' repeatedly." So his Mom goes, "What?! You're talking to the good Catholic homeschooled girl?" Not too defend swearing but more to clarify the issue, I say "I AM a good Catholic girl, but good Catholic girls swear like sailors if they also happen to be Scotch-Irish." She responds, "Ooooh, well, that's makes sense then."

Louise said...

YAY! Christmas break! You should stop over sometime- With your new fiance, of course.

Fightgar said...

one week until freedom!!!!!