About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Feddie-physics

Well, it's paper-writing time again. No sleep for this little lamb, got a 10-pager due in about 8 1/2 hours, and am desperately hoping for a case of logorrhea. Being qua being, here I come!

More as the insanity develops!

3 comments:

Brigid said...

You know,

I can't remember the last time I read a post from you when you were piled down with homework!

keep on truckin' you writtle writtle wramb!

Anonymous said...

well, all i can say is "why the HELL haven't i checked out your blog before??? you are hysterical!! i guess you can chalk one up for all nighters...."they do have a purpose!" but i miss you even though we are trapped on this ridiculously small forsaken island of a campus. come talk sometime when you need a break! ~ mona:-)

Princess Torie said...

all i have to say is: great use of today's daily word!
way to increase that vocab! :)