About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Monday, December 26, 2005

Reasons for Not Updating During Christmas Break

1. Really slow dial-up. Really.
2. Sister visiting from Chicago for the holidays.
3. Two families to visit instead of one.
4. Family harassing about not spending enough time with said family.
5. Shopping for 10+ people to be done in the space of 3 days.
6. Seriously, this connection is way too slow.
7. Computer not available due to family members previous reservation/occupation of computer room.
8. Did I mention the slow internet here?
9. Catching up with friends over break, having barely spoken during the semester.
10. Newfound addiction to things other than being online.
11. Now dividing time online between several different email accounts and blogs. Damn myspace.
12. Distracted by shiny stuff.
13. Sole holiday decorator in household.
14. Fingers injured in tragic Christmas tree accident- attempts to type with teeth unsuccessful.
15. Not enough time to check other blogs, thus resulting in lower motivation and creativity in mine.

Hope Christmas is treating you all well, and hopefully I'll be up and running online sometime soon!
-Adolf

6 comments:

Thomas said...

Those are good reasons not to be updating. I will see you in a few days.

Brigid said...

dude, I feel like a blogging loser now that I realize I dont have a 'myspace'... looks like thats the next step after a blog.

sheesh. this whole internet thing is exhausting me

Anonymous said...

so if you don't have time for anything...how DO you find all these sites??? i'm so curiously amused! are you HOME yet? can we hang out please?? ~ mona:-)

Brigid said...

you know

i think you are lying

you big fat liar

imsure you have PLENTY OF TIME to update... psch.. you just dont..

where's the love, adolf? come on

-Kalish ;)

Meghan said...

You hurt your fingers again?! I'm beginning to think that's a disease with you. Or the best excuse ever for any reason. "Oh! It's my fingers. Really."

Fightgar said...

how about a update...its been over a month now.

i am going crazy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh