About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Dreaded MAC/Grateful Dead Complex

Well, Metaphysics turned out alright I guess. Still have 4 more papers and 5 more finals to study for, Advent Angels and a few more 3-hour-long choir practices before I'm done for the semester.
Funny, the workload seems to continue even after classes are finished. How riddikulus.

As a side note, the roommate has finally snapped, Cor is showing signs of meth abuse, Angie is probably considering finding a hired assassin, and Creative Juices are in high demand and low supply all across the board.

Who's ready for Christmas break ?

3 comments:

Meghan said...

The roommate has a name even if she talks in various odd voices and constantly changes shirts in the living room.

Brigid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fightgar said...

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!YES!!!! 11 DAYS OF FREEDOM AAHHHHH!!!!!! ONLY 336 HOURS LEFT TILL BREAK!!!????? ITS TOO MUCH...BRAIN OVERLOAD....**system crash****