About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Too Close For Comfort...

It came to my attention today that as a human race, we have some dangerously similar sounding phrases with disturbingly different meanings. A couple of my favorites?

Extramental Existence / Excremental Existence

Erschiessungstode / Erscheissungstode

Have you ever noticed (much in the way that Eskimos have extensive vocabulary for snow) we have way too many words for poop? Feces.. fecal matter.. poo.. sh*t.. and many more.

So my point is, this is the latest and greatest Dr. Fedoryka Quote of the Day:
"My love is like a brown, brown cow pie."

2 comments:

Brigid said...

GROSS!

Meghan said...

I am so happy to see that you have discovered the way to assimilate your new found knowledge with your gutter humor. Here's to the liberal arts.