About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*gasp* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Hokay, so I have a bit of anxiety about the uncertain future. So would anyone else in my situation, right?
Accreditation of their college being sketchy enough to consider transferring to another school- provided, of course, that the school in question would accept the credits from the other college. Possibility of being paid to go to another college by people that want the school to close? There's a moral dilemma...
Severe frustration at the Austria situation- the girl ahead of me on the waiting list might be dropping out last minute, so in theory I'd be able to go if she doesn't, but I'd still need to scrounge up $2,000 so I could afford to live there for 3 months. Besides, I'd also need to convince the powers that be that I should go- these powers being my parents (whom I would need to cosign on a personal loan for that $2000) and the people in charge of the Austria Study Abroad Program.
This is all timed perfectly as well- since I just got back from Germany and right away moved in to my dorm- poor Meghan would have to go through the hassle of a new rooming situation if I went to Austria anyway, and my dad's really sick right now so I'd feel bad springing this on my parents. Guess there's really nothing to do but wait for somebody or another to hear back from Liz about whether she's committed to going to Austria. Ahh well.

No worries if things stay the way they are- I have incredibly confusing classes to look forward to, Swing Dancing on Wednesday nights, buying a Laptop, and maybe even my parents getting me a cell phone (if I'm lucky).

Yep, you can tell I'm back at school because I actually have something to write about on this blog...

I'll work up some motivation to do Words and Quotes of the Day later on, in the meantime I have to finish unpacking so the room is inhabitable for the Hall Parties later tonight, and go see Brigid off at the airport. TTFN!

No comments: