About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Mr. Scholand Rox My Sox

I really need sleep, but I had to express my elation at the latest and greatest: our phone lines are working again! Mr. Scholand apparently showed up at our house after my brother-in-law informed him of our dramatic plight, figured that there was indeed a problem between the phone box and our indoor lines, and helped my dad fix them, at least temporarily. He'll be coming back Wednesday to make sure things are ok. Hopefully we'll still be getting internet cable, the amount of time I spend tying up the phone lines being online is just ridiculous. And I better be freaking getting a cell phone if I don't end up going to Austria...

gratuitous pirate picture:

1 comment:

Brigid said...

yo Melissa, I'll be wandering around Ave around 3pm. If you get this before, call me!!! and if you want, I'll pick you up something before I get there!
-Kalish