About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Rule #43- Anything which can be done as an Axis of Evil, must be done as an Axis of Evil

Accordingly, Kalishnikov and I gave blood together today. Much to our delight, we found that we have matching blood- and are soon to celebrate by obtaining matching sweaters. Are we dorks or what?

On the plus side, Fr. Roy's apartment is clean, so I don't have to worry about that, and should have time to devote the rest of my week to cleaning up John Vianney before I leave for Germany. T-6 days on that count. Wooo!!!

Other cool plus- dictionary.com is back up, so I can look up my word of the day again. Of course, I'm too lazy to do that right now, but I assure you that I remember the word starting with the letter C and meaning something to do with being argumentative. And no, Axis, it was not cantankerous. I'd have remembered if it was.

Shut your mouth when you're talking to me!
-Adolf

4 comments:

Brigid said...

yes! another rule! so far, 43, 126, 12 and 46. nice. so yea, im going to post on mine now. look for "the boat" review on mine!
-kalish

Brigid said...

We need to buy our sweatshirts soon, so I will feel that God isnt making me smite myself with my own faulty free will.
-Kalish

Anonymous said...

Arts Audio/Video
Day to Day television critic and Hollywood Reporter editor Andrew Wallenstein reviews Starved, a ... Killing Time with 'The Dukes of Hazzard' NPR - Wed Aug 10, 3:29 PM ET The Dukes of Hazzard is a film so meaningless that it is almost impossible to review, according to critic Kenneth Turan.
Great blog site!! Bookmarked it.

I have a Hunter Ceiling Fan Replacement site/blog. It pretty much covers Hunter Ceiling Fan Replacement related stuff.

Come see mine if you get time.

Meghan said...

Mel, I just checked my blog and read your comment. Gee whiz, can I please be the Axis' Will Farrell? I believe that is what lacked in my fulfillment.

Btw, I've heard nothing from Kirstin about the rooming situ. I'll let you know what's going on with that asap. And once again, from my tainted Axis heart, I am so sorry about the chaos. I feel terrible.