About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Looks like no Austria for this wittle wamb...

Guess it's finalized- my archnemesis has taken the last spot for the Austrian Study Abroad program.. which, I suppose, is nothing more than we expected. But unfortunate nonetheless. It will put an indefinite pause in the Axis' plot to take over the world, one continent at a time. I can't help but feel this is highly unjust.. Adolf was Austrian, wasn't he???

Meh, on the plus side, this means a continuation of all those plans I made before trying to go to Austria. I mean, I did have my courses all planned out, a job lined up for the semester, and probably tons of potential hours entertaining Justin(ius Enfieldus Rex Maximus the Third). Might be taking a trip to Chicago to visit my sister around Labor Day, too; we'll have to see what my parents have to say about it.

Is it really obvious that I'm trying to convince myself that not going to Austria this semester is a good thing?
Because that's what I'm doing...

We'll travel 'round the world, just you and me,
-Adolf

1 comment:

Brigid said...

aww, writtle wramb!!! Dont worry, I'm the nickel to you and meghan's dimes... additionally, you are the owen wilson to my vince vaughn!! It's OTAY!!! I'll send lots of Milka :)
-Kalish