About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Boredom and Procrastination Are Inspirations

Because I'm too lazy to come up with my own post, quiz results courtesy of Alloy:]

Who Are You in the Band?CONGRATULATIONS!You are:53 % Lead Singer 23 % Bassist 15 % Lead Guitarist 7 % Drummer (attention seeking? who, me??)
Lead Singer: When your parents had guests over when you were little, you used to come downstairs in your jammy's (or that year's ballet costume) and put on a full-fledged show -- opening act, intermission and encore. When it comes to performing and getting noticed, you're no joke. You like to be the center of attention, but you don't let being the head honchette go to your head. While sometimes you take little things too seriously, you are a terrific leader and can easily turn that little nothing into a big something. (pat on the back, me. apparently i'm a perfect person)
Inspiration and Guru: Amy Lee of Evanescence. (just cuz she's so darn hot and cadaverous looking)
Studio Snack: Pizza. (i think that goes without saying)
Favorite On-stage Moment of all time: The Madonna and Britney kiss at the MTV Awards. (NO! i mean, NO!!!)
Must-have Stage Style: Satin Ribbon Tube Tank (question mark? ?)

Meh, so it may or may not be accurate, but slacking off by taking pointless quizzes is fun AND rewarding! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a room to clean and a Trinity to study. You stay classy, Southeastern Michigan!

No comments: