About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Ich werde dein Gesicht kaputtmachen!

Well, the insanity continues for about the next month. I've got a huge bibliography and presentation due Wednesday, and overdue Dante paper, and 5 or so papers due in the next 4 weeks, along with the play and other assorted activities. But on the plus side, plans are progressing well for my birthday party. I guess.

On that note, far be it from me to stop the latest blog fad:
7. Mel Needs: to see the doctor… The reckless
approach of copying a glaze out of a mag and then glazing 10 bowls as a
test will have smoke coming from RRs ears.
6. Mel Needs: to become more tolerant, especially of emotions.
5. Mel Needs: to make the most of these cycles, and establish goals with corresponding
deadlines.
4. Mel Needs: an English class.
3. Mel Needs: to take a chill pill.
2. Mel Needs: YOU!!!!
1. Mel Needs: to Handle the Sales End While Someone Else Runs the Company.

so technically #7 would have been different, but I had to edit for content by skipping to the next one. sorry kids.

now, i think i'm going to do laundry and take a nap to make up for the sleep missed during midterms week.

Schoenes Wochenende!

2 comments:

J said...

And What a beautiful weekend it waz.

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on
sites I stumbleupon every day. It's always interesting to read through content from other authors and practice a little something from their sites.

Also visit my web page :: svetol