About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Minor Accusations and a Busy Schedule

I'm tired. I'm way too busy for my own good (or sanity). I have blood on my shirt. I have a test due tomorrow that I don't feel prepared for. Midterms are next week. I don't know what I have to read for class tomorrow. My dad has been pissy for the last few weeks and I don't know why. I need good food. I miss Bwiggy Bear. My brain hurts.

I guess that's it for now. Thanks for listening to me complain. : )

2 comments:

Brigid said...

It's awwight writtle wramb!! I would so have listened to you complain if I was over there in the big M-I! It's ok, things will get better... and by that, I mean, you will probably get a 12-hr sleep some night in the next two months!
I encourage this!
-Kalishy

J said...

Girlfriend I think you need a body massage. Everything’s betta after a body massage. Hay do you want a body massage? Did somebody say body massage? I think they did. Body massage.