About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

My blog is in foreign hands!

Blame this guy for why I haven’t posted lately.

I’m currently watching Equilibrium over at the Twins house. Man I need to do some homework or Meghan is going to kill me. Well I have to go now because I’m going to make some delicious Barbe-Q spare ribs for my boyfriend. I love him so much and would do anything to make him happy. Stay classy Ypsilanti.

7 comments:

J said...

That poor dude is lookin a little thin. Feed him already!

Mel said...

i still say you could make more of an effort to eat BEFORE coming to Ave, so i don't have to store a never-ending supply of pizza rolls in my freezer.

are you calling me fat?

J said...

No, I'm just calling you a lot to love.

Mel said...

shut up and update your own blog.

Meghan said...

wow, frighening, guys. Just frightening.

Princess Torie said...

megs,
i concur...
and AC - why don't you make yourself a dang Quesidilla... come over to Ave and eat all the flippin' chips... Goooshhhh.
haha.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.