About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

In Case of Rapture, This Car Will Be Unmanned

... a bit presumptious, perhaps, but entertaining nonetheless. Also, probably the most positive thing I've said all day, except maybe "I love you."

Hey, the other options were "2 Generations of Jesuits Who Don't Know a Proper Christology From a Hole In the Ground" or "A Hungry Abortionist Always Runs Faster Than A Pregnant Woman."

Anyway, I'm supposed to be studying for Triune God right now (midterm tomorrow night, followed closely by 2 other Theology midterms on Thursday morning and early afternoon). But of course, in the midst of cramming I always find new and creative modes of procrastination. Among these we find the mandatory blogthing:

Your Fortune Is
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
Wacky Fortune Cookie Generator


A random old picture pertaining to the times.

Humerous away messages created.

Contents of AIM profiles read. For example: ."I am the curse of the market, people think it was because of Hurricane Katrina, but no it was because I, Ben Panning bought stock"

And, of course, threats of zombies investigated.

Here's to all nighters and a decent supply of caffeine! (for today)

P.S. (is what part of the alphabet would look like if you removed Q and R) it’s ok, kalish, I think I’ve figured out a new source for my caffeine. Upon hearing that I won’t be sleeping the next couple of nights, Corwin suggested that he supply me with a liter of Code Red every time he sees me this week.

4 comments:

J said...

Your pic doesn’t work. Sorry I’m swamped with work and can’t think of anything funny to say. So just picture me running through the halls of Washtenaw Community College shouting, “I am the King of Anarchy”…………naked.

Mel said...

sick

Brigid said...

I agree; and btw, That's alot of "liberal communist femi-nazi bullshit" that you get Code Red and the closest thing I get is flat, warm 'coca-cola'.... but i suppose I do get to freely order the "house red"... so.. no complaints :)

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.