About Me

My photo
New mommy *finally* getting to that stage in pregnancy where I don't have to explain that I haven't just "let myself go," making good use of her intellect, sense of humor, and creativity. Look out world, here I come!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Latest and Greatest:

You Are A: Puppy!

puppy dogBeloved by all, puppies are energetic, playful, and loving. Your playful and friendly nature is part of what makes you a puppy. Known for their loyalty, puppies make great pets for young and old alike. And an innocent puppy face can melt anyone's heart!

You were almost a: Duck or a Parakeet
You are least like a: Groundhog or a ChipmunkWhat Cute Animal Are You?


excellent. my affinity for puppies is finally being recognized (hint hint). but don't ask me where the duck or parakeet come in, i've never thought of them as particularly adorable, nor do i identify with them in any way. maybe it's because i bite but not effectively enough to do any lasting damage. meh, better luck next time me.

anyhoo, had a fantastic weekend of not being quite productive enough, trying but somehow not succeeding in catching up on sleep, and a trip to the mall with Meg and Corwin. ooh, and Theo, Corwin and I harassed Ripper at work, too. Twas good times. Sometime in the next hour I'll be leaving to pick up my other me, but first i'm thinking it will necessary to find food- no wonder i'm tired, i only had a serving of mac and cheese about 5 hours ago. I need to figure out this whole "eating more than one meal a day" thing.

2 items remaining,
Mel

2 comments:

J said...

I didn’t take the test but I’m sure that if I did I would be a Marmot. A North American Marmot. Not a Groundhog but a Marmot. Not a Woodchuck or a Weasel or Vin Diesel but a Marmot. And no, not a Hedgehog eating clovers climbing logs, chased by dogs, through the bogs, weary of people wearing clogs. Most definitely I would be a Marmot.

Meghan said...

But of course!

Oh and you didn't mention our street dancing! What the crap! It was only the highlight of my life...OK week, or day whatever.